diadem flower co.

Welcome!  We are Diadem Flower Company, a postage stamp sized flower farm in Portland, Maine.  Currently in our first growing season, Diadem is committed to sustainable, responsible growing practices that are safe for animals, pollinators, and humans alike.  Research shows that flowers grown within a reasonable distance of where they are displayed last longer, use fewer resources, and help local economies.  80% of the flowers sold commercially in the United States are flown in from out of the country and 15 of the remaining 20% are grown in California.  Diadem Flowers is proud to be part of the 5% of local growers providing flowers for every day needs, special occasions, and custom orders.  Our customers include local businesses, Airbnb hosts, and people who love flowers.  Be in touch if we can bring you some flowers!